Adult-level English language classes designed to provide assistance to speakers of other languages to learn English and/or improve their knowledge and fluency. Our classes will prepare adults for the U.S. citizenship interview as well as help them participate in their community, improve on jobs and career skills.
- Level I: Beginners - entry level for students with no prior to minimal English language proficiency
- Level I-II: Basic - for students with limited English language proficiency
- Level III: Intermediate - for students with basic general understanding of the English language (must have completed Level II)
- Level IV: Advanced – designed for students with a proficiency level of the English language
- Placement test is required for all levels
- Students may move to a higher level each term (Mid-term Post testing is required)
- Students may remain at prior level for continued practice (if Post testing scores are not satisfactory)
- Registration Fee payment is required at time of registration
- Classes are held on Monday,Tuesday, and Wednesday.
- Hours: 9:30-11:30AM, 11:30-1:30PM, 4:00-6:00PM, and 6:00-8:00PM
- Duration of term: 16 weeks twice a year (September-January) and (February-June)
- Summer Term Runs 10 weeks (end of May to end of July)
- Students must register prior to each term